domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

I can TOP too

Last Wednesday I had the place to myself. The thing is that i live with some relatives so I can’t host all the time I found some one to play with. i should stop offering my place (had a bad experience once) but can’t help to keep doing it if I’m really horny.

In one of my cruising experiences I met this young guy about 20-22 real cute petit boy: about 5’6 ft (1.67cm) white, very slim and with a hot bubble butt, we exchanged numbers and texted each other on a regular base.

This was finally our chance to do more than only touching and kissing in the stall of a bathroom.

“I’m close to XXX do we meet up there?” he asked

A few minutes later we were at my place. Talked a bit about trivial things and then just got down into business. He was wearing a black slim-fit jean witch let me see his slim legs and the shape of his cute ass. We started to kiss, and kiss and kiss (I’m a total kisser –if the guy is up to, and if we really like each other) the passion was getting stronger, you could feel it by our body language grabbing each other, touching every inch of us, letting our tongues play and feeling the heat of the other person.

Damn he can kiss! I feel his breath, grabbed him by the waist while touching his hair and at the same time our cocks press each other through our jeans (still on…then to his knees level) , FUCK his ass looked amazing on that white tight boxer he had on. I got on my knees and sucked that white cock for a few minutes until I stand up and kiss him with the taste of his dick on my mouth - He’s on a state of ecstasy - get down again but this time I aimed into his butt crack with my tongue and slowly went down into his sweet pink hole (it felt good… it tasted good) -he moaned- my tongue was massaging that hole and he was feeling it all. Started to get my tongue inside very gently - he moaned harder- then even more tongue inside, he started to jerk like crazy. I tongued-fuked him for a while to the point that he couldn’t resist the idea of a cock inside of him.

“You wan’t to fuck me, do you? Yes… fuck me with your cock” he said.

We were in the living room at this point, so we got inside my bedroom. He lowered his undies and jeans to his thighs and got in the bed face down with only his ass to my use.

I put my cock in that tiny hole, in that tight pink hole…so provocative, so inviting. First the head slowly, then all of it inch by inch –he was in pain, but he liked it (as he told me)

Once all in I just went for it, in and out, in and out…he barely spoke, I could just hear the moans being quieted by the pillow he decided to bite as I fucked him. So I fucked him harder and harder, he got his head up and reached mine to kiss me as part of me was inside of him. It felt good, it felt great; that warm piece of ass of the skinny boy.

After a while I (we) stood up (dick still inside) and kept fuking him, I was riding him…I was bigger than him in many ways (and I’m not even a “big” guy) I was dominating him, and he was enjoying every second of it.

“Let’s cum together” he said.

“Ok then, let’s cum together…I’ll fuck you until there’s nothing left inside of me” I said.

And I did…I banged his ass hard and increased the intensity, started to sweat all over and finally I could feel the cum ready to push out.

“I’m clooooosee”

“ohh fuck, ohh fuck” he jerked fast to catch up and then I could feel his asshole pressuring my cock. He was definitely cumming

I came too.

He was hot, his ass was hot and THAT was hot…

1 comentario:

  1. Mmmm I love fucking short twinks like that! Glad you got your load in him! -Dan

    ResponderEliminar