martes, 6 de abril de 2010

Jungle Cruiser

It’s been a while since I went out to cruise…in fact usually I just don’t go out to do so. Generally I have things to do (yes, I do have a life :P ) and I just happen to take advantage from some situations and places I’m at when I do my things.
Today I had to go to an office building to turn in some papers (yep boring stuff) after I did that I instantly new that I wanted to get some action. You’ll see that building is right in front of a mall in which the men’s bathrooms are a total whorehouse.

Went inside and instant looks from different guys, not one even my type. Middle aged guys, regular men… but not with that sex appeal or that something that makes you want to do something with them. So I placed myself in one of the urinals next to a worker guy (he looked –was dressed- as he just came in from a construction site) and to the other side was a blatino man with a waiter uniform. Right down to business…the worker guy already had his dick out, so I got my pretty cock and started the workout at the same time that the blatino man did.

People kept coming in and out; in and out, in and out…that really stresses me. I mean It doesn’t even makes me nervous anymore, I just start thinking “fuck, can you assholes just go to another bathroom to…go to the bathroom!” and I get upset. It’s funny I mean, I know I’m not right.

So after walking around the other two floors, and running into the same few guys I decided to leave. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked and walked for a couple of blocks and as I was just going to head back home I told myself “why not give it a last chance?” and right there I went into a mini-mall witch haves only a really small bathroom that sometimes has some interesting meat in it. Went in to my surprise and it was crowded, three urinals and a stall occupied. Some guy kinda’ got scared and went outside as I came in, so he (thankfully) gave me my own place in that tea room.

To my left, a young guy about 23, and next to him a younger one, about 19. The one next to me was really concentrated beating his stick, and the younger one was pretty into the 23yo, although the young one kept looking at me also. He was cute; slim, pretty face…very lustfully looking. But the real interest here is in the man at the stall. He must me around 27, tall, white, muscular but not too excessive. He came out (barely bumping into us because of the reduced space) and placed himself in the sink, which was right next to my left so when he had a chance, he grabbed my cock and stroke it for a while. HOT

Then I got “desperate” again, I mean you can almost seen from the outside part of the room, and a cleaning lady was just outside ready to came in and clean. By that point I just went out.
To my surprise the hottie (the fit muscular guy) also came. I stopped at the next street once again ready to go home, when I realized that the fit-muscular guy was looking at me and giving me “eye messages” and as a good cruiser boy I followed him when he started to walk.

“Let’s go to this mall XXX the bathroom is pretty lonely”

Ohhh man what a COCK! Probably 8 (20cm) inches and pretty thick. By this point we were in a single bathroom, me crutching down sucking and sucking that delicious dick. He kept touching my ass and telling me “suck it ALL, get it all down” “get on your knees…oh yeah like that”

--Some was coming --

It turns out; one of the guys from the first bathroom saw us at the bus stop after we left (after I left the second bathroom) in some weird moves, and he clearly understood what was going on, followed us and also wanted part of the action. I had no problem with it; the new guy got his cock out (it was the blatino), about 7 inches and started to wack-off. So there we were the three of us, three dicks, three horny males, three cocks full of cum!
- Blatino suking the fit guys big cock-

The fit guy made the blatino suck him off too…it was so damn hot to watch it. Then my turn, then his again. After that I sucked that delicious brown cock as well, and then I tried to put them both in my mouth. I was in heaven.

Weird sound from outside---the blatino got scared, got out. Then the fit-guy followed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once outside it was already dark; No place to go, three horny dudes and one nervous blatino.

He left for good.

The fit-guy was ready to call it quits. But I shure wasn’t ready just to go home and jerk all alone. So I convinced him go to this empty terrain a block away were is a brand new street, right next to the city river. We were there, it was dark…we walked in that street, cars passing by…and to the first time we could, we ran when no one could see us and hid behind some bamboo plants, cars passed right next to us but they sure couldn’t see us.

“Oh get on your knees pleaaase” he commanded gently a bit nervious because of the location, and me totally horned up by it. So I did, got on my knees, sucked again, swalload it all, licked those big balls, licked that big pink head. “Get it all, get it all” he said.

“Fuck me” - I told him.

“Really? I don’t know…” – he replied.

“Yeah, fuck me man…” – I said in a begging tone.

So there I was; cars passing by, lights going away, some bamboo branch in front of me and a hot guy with a big dick right behind me.
I felt it, oh man I felt it all…I put some spit on my hole (I just LOVE to do it with only spit) and that dick started to go in. slowly, slowly, slowly…it hurt, it felt fuking good. Then he got it all out, and just shove it at once all back inside, that HURT a lot, but I got used to it right there. He repeated that action: got it all out and fuking slamed it all! And then so he did…and started fuking me real good like a horny stud.

“Do you like?” – He said.

“fuking YES, I love it man” – I said.

“Do you get fucked by big dicks like mine?” –he asked almost whispering to my ear.

“Yeah I do…I do” – I replied, horny as hell.


That really got to him, and he started to bang my ass really hard until I couldn’t hold it anymore and started to cum.

“Oh man I’m gonna cum…I’m gonna cum” - I told him.

The intensity increased while my hole started to contract as I came, and then so did he…
I finally went home…pretty satisfied and with my hands and jeans covered with some dirt

-Totally worth it-


Ps: there's a small video, ill put on later about this ;)

3 comentarios:

  1. Dizco, TOTALLY FUCKING HOT!!!! Awesome post! -Dan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey, thanks for the comment on my site. Are you really in Venezuela? Do you speak Spanish?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yeah i'm from venezuela (here right now) y si hablo español ;)

    ResponderEliminar