miércoles, 13 de enero de 2010

Cruising for the big big meat!

I went out around 2pm cause' i had some things to do when i remembered that in the mall i was in, ALL of the bathrooms are cruising places. I've been there many times now, and a lot of action takes place. So, went in the main cruising bathroom, wich is on the first floor and inmediatly as i walk in, i can see the lustfull looks of several guys aming at me like fresh meat. I hate to play games when it comes to cruise...i prefer to get down to business at once!

Security here is kind of a bitch, they enter from time to time and they shure keep an aye in those bathrooms, so you gotta pay attention to the move. I get to the urinal (they are 5) right in the middle, so there's a guy in each sides of me...i turn around and the stalls (5 too) are not full, about 2 guys are in.

You know how it goes..the looks, the vives, the exitement. the one of my right, a tall handsome, brown skin looks pretty hot..but i can't see his cock, in my other side a white 30-something white guy, nice cock...about 7 and a halfinches, delicious pink head. i start to jerk..he does it as well, we are next to each other. He looks pretty turned on, i can feel the other guy is jerking so i turn and finally i see the cock, WOW a brown BIG veniny cock, i don't know how big, probably around 9 inches, a bit more. Couldn't contain myself..i just grab it like it belongs to me...it was hot, thick, juicy, oozing precum so i jerk it, while the other guy whatches and gets off. At that point some one comes in...we stop, some other ppl walks in, "Damnit!" i say to myself, so the white one takes off, and the tall one tells me

Tall one "lets go to the other one, in the last floor"
Me "what upstairs? no dude..too dangerous lets go outside, i know a place"

so we go.. wash the hands and hello sunny day, about 31 Fuking degrees.
Early in the day i went to this office building, and because of the hollydays it was completly empy, i mean the stairs where so lonley and i thought.."humm, nice place to have an adventure"

I take him there, the building door was till open, and in the middle of the 3rd flor the action continues. He zippes down and lets that monster out, i just cant resist it..i get on my knees and start to suck that hot juicy cock! huge balls, big head, BIG everything "oh yeah, i jove how you suck it" he says. I get it all in, lick it all while i jackoff with a lot of pleasure. "get up" he says, i obbey.

we kiss, what a hot kisser, our tounges get mixed, so damn horny, his hands are all over my body firs. then on my ass, he loves my big round butt, so he turns me and his cock is just inches away from my hole.

"we cant be here for long" i said.
"Really? but this feels so good..." he says.
"Do you wanna cum?" i ask.
"only if you want to" he says.
"oh yeah, let's cum, give it to me" ---

Get on my knees again, he shoves it's all in, i choked for a bit, but then is all good; feel the hot meat on my mouth, he starts to jerk fast and faster, i doit as well. He gets me up, he presses my body against his. I feel the juice about to cum, we kiss reall hard and then he shoots, and he shoots again, several squirts of creamy cum, i get even more horned up and i cum as well while touching that meat and still kissing.

that was hot...

after we left the building we stayed together for a couple of hours talking while he waited for a friend. As it turns out they where headed for that arcade type place i talke in the past post. I decided to join them, so as you imagine i had more fun latter that day.


This is a pic of the guy, i took it while being on that lonley building.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario