lunes, 4 de enero de 2010

get me out of here!?

So today was a regular day. Exept that from early morning i knew that i had a meeting with some dude, a hookup that i made a long time ago one time i went to a bath house. I didn't remmember him much...all i could remmember is that he was thin, taller than me and had a very nice cock.

the night falls, and i took like forever to get ready and get to his place (actually an apartment that he was using just till' the end of the hollydays) and simply went out to meet him.

As i walk to the entrace of the complex i see a slim man standing next to a wall, it was him. He was yes, pretty tall, blond and...very very gay. Fuck! He had a black turtle neck, some skinny jeans, some metal-cocrodile shoes, and a belt that says "Dior" on him. I had to contain my facial expression and i just greeted him with a "hi, how are you?..." we soon went in, got up the lift and in a minute we were there.

I don't have a particular "type" of men that i like, but you just know if you like someone, or simply turns you on. He did not did it for me, but beeing the slut that i am, i didn't care...i was already there so i wanted some action!

The kissing started, the touching. He went in the shower while i waited in bed, came back...the liking started (nice white 8 inch) i suked him off like i had no tomorrow. Fuck, how i love to suck a hot cock. he got up, sat on my chest. The cock was right there on my face, i jerked my cock, he jerked his...then he came, hot juicy cum all over me.

After that, we kinda chilled in bed...i dont really like it, i mean not with anybody because when the talking start...we are so diferent in our whole ways of life that i don't know what to say. That happends to me a lot generaly because i look for guys that normaly wouldnt belong to my "social" enviroment so i don't bump in to them latter.

Second round. kissing again... "so did you bring any comdoms?" he said. the boy didn't wanted to get fucked, so i shure wanted that cock up my ass. After some minutes my wish came true, he fucked me good on my back, up front with my leggs up in the air, doggy style...for quite some time. "Are you gonna cum?" i asked "oh, not yet .why?" so we keept on going. Then after a while he said "ohhh fuck i'm gonna..." he came, i could feel his whole body shake, he moaned, layed on top of me. Got up to tho i-dont-know-what, so i had to jerk off to finish myself.

"are you hungry?" I said no..i really was hungry, but just wanted to leave, i mean, i was kinda uncomftable. I stayed for the Sex, i didn't wanted to bond or anything, so i said it was late, i had to go home and blah blah. I know it was kinda bitchy thing to to, he treated me very nicely, he even offered to pay the taxi back to my place. but what ever...i just wanted to leave. right?


"Yeah. shure...i'll go to your place and meet your friends next time. See you soon, bye--"


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario