sábado, 2 de enero de 2010

How it starts

I'm a young latin boy livin in Latin America, so english is not my mother lenguage...
Globalization made me a citizen of the world, and a really great group of persons made me an open minded guy.

Don't be fooled, this is not a sad or "i'll cry out my feelings blog" this is a sex blog. I decided to write down my experiences, because i really want other people to read them, i'll share my experiences, you'll share yours if you want. Maybe we will bond on about theese feelings of never ending quest for sex.

I'm a slutt, i hate to say this, but i guess is the reallity...i have become one since about a couple of years now. I think i allways have been interested on sex, cruising, risky places, hot men, big cocks and other things, but i have never actually went for it. Is like a swich, one day i was very moralist about those things, and then the other day i wanted to find a hot cock in a public bathroom.

I have a double life, most of my friends wouldn't imagine me almost as a hunter, looking for hot encounters; satisfaction in a few minutes of hot anonymous pleasure.

I'll try to show you both sides of me, but most of all i'll share my hot encounters.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario